My story

 In his blog I will tell my experience!

   So, in front my house there is a house that no one has lived in before. So every time I go inside there is like a sound inside but when the door is open the sound seems to disappear. But that didn't scare me at all but wondered why it had happened. The sound was very difficult to explain but did'n't scare me. The sound won't be heard from outside but will be heard when opening the door. The state of the room was completely empty. That's what makes me even more curious. A few months later my family and I moved there and the sound was not heard again until now. Even though the sound has disappeared my curiosty is still there and sometimes curiosity about that voice suddenly appears in my mind but doesn't make me disturbed.
THANK YOU.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Mystery of Salak Mountain

MARY POPPINS RETURNS